Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What have we been up to?

We have been crazy busy as always at the Gallentine house...if anyone has any tricks on how to slow down my life, could you send an idea or two my way?  I'd really appreciate it!

Going way back to April...how embarrassing is that?...I wanted to share some of our Easter pics...

We hunted for eggs...
 Searched high...
 and low...
 for our Easter baskets...
and took time out of our day to get a fam photo at my in-laws...

Later on in the month of April, Rob and I left the kids at home with cousin Dusty and his daughter, Audrey while we went to a Marriage Retreat hosted by our church.  It was 'down yonder' in Amish country...more specifically Walnut Creek...and it was so laid-back and peaceful.  I wanted to stay there forever...
 the view from the balcony in our room
taking a picture of amish life in true toursit fashion

Kindergarten and Preschool came to a quick close for Logan and Brooklynn. 

Logan sang in his Spring Concert...

Had tons of fun with friends at the End of Year Picnic...

and brought tears to my eyes at his graduation...



Brooklynn did her fair share of partying at preschool,  but I don't have any pictures to show for it. 
Grandma D took her to the party, as I was home running a monster garage sale.  I promise to have pictures of next year's preschool party to share... I promise...

This summer, our days have been spent being lazy in the pool...

 playing with friends in jammies while helping daddy work on the deck...
 making trips to the library...
and working on Hooked on Phonics to keep our minds fresh...

We escaped in June to Jay and Dana's house for a weekend where we spent more time swimming...

 and being silly with more friends...


Logan recently joined Cub Scouts and Rob excitedly agreed to be the Den 5 Leader!
...is he crazy or what?!...
They have been walking in parades and just getting to know one another.  This weekend, he and Rob are going to the Akron Areos game with the scouts and spending the night on the field!  Twilight Camp begins next week too! 

I will work on getting some pictures to you and not take 4 more months to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment